In this episode Joe answers all of the questions every surfer wants to know about planning a surf trip to New Zealand’s North Island.
– Best way to get to New Zealand?
– When to go?
– What to bring?
– How to get around in-country?
– Where are the best waves?
– Most crowded vs. least crowded?
– What surfboards to bring?
– What else is there to do besides surf?
Chase Sapphire Reserve credit card
New Zealand Surfing Guide
The swell forecasting tool used by most New Zealand surfers
Wind forecasting tool that works well in New Zealand
New Zealand’s version of Craigslist (great for buying/selling surfboards, vehicles, etc)