January 26th, 2011
Photographer Wanted: Come Shoot Witch’s Rock, Ollie’s Pt., Robert August and other amazing stuff!
October 9, 2013
Witch’s Rock Surf Camp (that’s us) is looking for a talented photographer that works hard, has his or her own equipment, and likes things like Costa Rica, surf trips, Robert August, Witch’s Rock, Ollie’s Pt, the beach, restaurant & bars, great people, Baconators…and a whole lot of other really cool things.
Here is more information on the position:
- Must be able to be on-site here at Witch’s Rock Surf Camp on Playa Tamarindo, Guanacaste, Costa Rica.
- Must be available immediately for 1-2 months
- Must have a variety of high quality equipment.
- Must have past experience.
- Must have experience shooting structures
- Must have portfolio.
- Must have an absolutely fantastic attitude.
- You won’t get rich with this gig
- You will have the experience of a lifetime
- You will get to meet & shoot legendary surf icon Robert August
- You will get to shoot every aspect of the WRSC product, including surf trips to the best waves in northern Costa Rica.
- You will work with a crazy, driven, passionate team from very diverse backgrounds.
- Must not be a dirty criminal
- Must be at least 18 yrs. old
- Must smile and love life
To be considered, please read through each page of this website and follow that up by sending an e-mail that contains the following:
- A short bio
- Your equipment set up
- Samples of your work that best show off your skills.
- 50 words or less about why you would want to do this and why you should be selected
- send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
This will be the gig of a lifetime for that perfect person. Please help us find him or her!
Witch’s Rock Surf Camp